Date : 15thNovember 2018 – 18th November 2018
Time : 10:00 am – 06:00pm
Location : Songshan Cultural Park, Warehouse 2, 3 4
Address : No. 133 Guangfu South Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11072, Taiwan
Feature Area: Brands Zone, Theme Zone, Experiential Zone, International Forum, Business Matching, Workshops
Present the craft entrepreneurial experience through four major categories:
Made by Hand:
Individually and handmade produced with high quality materials and unique design. Ceramics, home décor, wooden furniture, handmade jewelry, accessories, textiles, and artworks.
A growth and development stage of company with unique and distinctive characteristics and limited production. Apparel, bags, illustrations, stationery, creative gifts, metal crafts, perfume, accessories, other specialty design products.
Represent Asian local culture in its design, materials and production techniques, which depict uniqueness of each country. Unique and authentic products to represent Asian culture
Customization Service: Products design could be communicated in order to reach customer satisfaction 3D and paper printing, DIY, leather, wooden and fabric products
Find thousands of Asia’s creative and high-quality products selections, from more than 300 handicraft brands in 20 different Asian cities. We are sincerely inviting you to come to Taiwan and join Pop Up Asia 2018 and get a chance to have face to face communication with the handicraft entrepreneurs
Pop Up Asia provides buyers, distributors, retailers, manufacturers and investors who wish to see the newest trends in handmade market with opportunities for collaboration and exchanging information through international forum, business matching and networking activities. Through cross-cultural exchange, we hope that a visionary business ecosystem will be reached
Apply for Pop Up Asia’s Buyer now!
International Buyer’s Accommodation Sponsorship
In order to provide comfort and convenience to the oversea buyers, Pop up Asia 2018 has facilitated buyers with accommodation support. We will provide free accommodation for international buyers and corporate procurement representatives.
- Concept stores, retailers, department stores, organizers who interest with handicraft industries.
- Manufacturers, distributors, agencies who look for potential business opportunities and the latest art and craft trends.
- Company or business ventures who wants to expand partnership, marketing, e-commerce platform, find a cross border cooperation and investors in handmade market.
- One-on-one Business Matching: Pairing buyers with high quality handmade brands from different Asia countries.
- Business Networking Activities: Connecting sellers and buyers from different Asia countries through business networking activities.
- Cooperation Opportunities: There will be plenty of opportunities to make business development.
- Accommodation Support: Free accommodation(5nights) for international buyers and corporate procurement representatives
Rules and Regulations:
- Company representative staffs are from the above manager level.
- For accommodation sponsorship, maximum of two representatives’staffs from each company.
- Must be participated in the Networking Night and minimum one business matching activity.
- Fill the registration form and select at least 8 exhibitors on-line, one month before the business matching
- Pleasesubmit the questionnaire after business matching activities ended.
- Once it is confirmed, Buyer’s identity could not be changed with another person.
If you have any inquiries regarding the registration or want to know more about Pop Up Asia 2018, feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome all of you to come to Taipei and experience different Asia’s handicraft culture and creations.
In 2016, the first Asian Hand-made Exhibition brought together more than 100 hand-made brands and organizations from 7 Asian countries and 8 cities. In total, 12,000 people bought tickets for admission in 4 days, and media exposure is repeated more than 5 million times. More than 100 Asian buyers with over a million on-the-spot transactions.
|Consolidating 8 Asian cities from the perspective of urban curatorial||More than 100 domestic and foreign brands exhibited|
|More than 10 thousand people admitted in 4 days||Media exposure with 3 million people|
Taipei InDesign 台北映時尚 時尚生活聚焦 POP UP ASIA 亞洲手創展 第211集
The 2nd PUA Asian Handicraft Expo in 2017, assembled from 14 cities in 8 Asian countries.
More than 120 handicraft brands and organizations participated in the expo. 30,000 people bought tickets in 4 days, and 5 million exposure media.
|Consolidating 8 Asian cities from the perspective of urban curatorial||More than 120 domestic and foreign brands exhibited|
|More than 30 thousand people admitted in 4 days||Media exposure with 5 million people|